6 - 12th Grade
Our goal is to provide authentic community where students know they matter. We want our students to be equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- Igniting the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
Our middle and high schoolers join their families in the gathering room to worship and hear the Word.
Service times are 10am in person and online.
Wednesday night is Youth Night at CL! Students take over the campus and hang out and meet with their C-Groups. To register for a youth C-Group, click here or check out out the Church Center App.