6 - 12th Grade
Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends.
- Being a light to those in darkness.
- Igniting the passion for God in each other.
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word.
- Growing in the character of Christ.
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church.
- Serving in the community.
- Serving in the world.
On Sundays, our youth join their families in the gathering room to worship and hear the Word.
Service times are 9am and 11am.
Wednesday night is Youth Night at CL! Students take over the campus and hang out and meet with their C-Groups. To register for a youth C-Group, click here or check out out the Church Center App.